- Expat Teacher for Children and Teenagers:
The Forum is looking for native English teachers to teach English in our new institution specializing in delivering courses for children and teenagers, aiming to achieve KET and PET.
- Job description:
– Prepare and teach classes as arranged schedule (mostly primary students)
– Provide smooth communication among students, parents, and Academic faculty.
– Consult parents and students about academic issues when needed.
– Attend meetings/workshops/events organized or suggested by our center.
– Keep records of student progress as evidence for student reports.
– Involve in analyzing, proposing and improving the quality of programs.
– Cooperate with Academic faculty to manage the learning progress of students to ensure the quality and final results.
- Job requirements:
A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ or Ireland
– Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about teaching
– Bachelor’s Degree from any Arts or Science major (TESOL, Celta, or TKT would be priorities)
– Weekday evenings and weekends availability
Qualification and Skills:
– Great passion in teaching kids.
– Patience, honesty, flexibility, devotion and cooperation.
– Skills in classroom management, time management, critical thinking and team work.
– Ability to solve the problems and suggest the alternative plans.
– Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- What we can offer:
– Exclusive contracts with attractive pay and guaranteed working hours
– Professional and supportive working environment
– Health insurance
Please submit your CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted by our team as soon as possible.